Happy weekend, my lovelies! Here you go! Chill your beans and have a look at my Photo-a-Day's for this week. I hope you enjoy.
4. Hope. The Forth was World Cancer Day. And I simply adore that the prompt was 'hope'. Looking through everyone's photographs was so powerful.
5. Something you smelled. Yeah, I made biscuits! They've all gone now... Here's the recipe! Man, they smelt good.
6. Soft. That's my dressing gown. I love my dressing gown. He loves me. It's a special relationship we've got going on. I'm always finding magical things in the pockets I don't remember putting there, like hair bobbles and the occasional sewing needle. Ouch!
7. Your name. All right, chill your beans. This photo is remarkably similar to my image on the fourth... I was struggling.
8. Something orange. My favourite necklace and my favourite top.
9. A guilty pleasure. I'm a nerd for lemon curd. It's actually the best thing ever. You put it on your toast and it tastes like lemon cake. Best thing ever.
10. 3pm. Following on from the lemon theme, lemon, honey and hot water with Lou whose come to stay! Should be a lovely week!
This week's choon!